The Commission Process
All requests for commissioned and custom work are welcome, and the process is easy peasy. If you would like to discuss commission options, please contact me and I will guide you through the process and provide you with pricing options. A few things to consider:
- What would you like to commission? A wood-burning, crochet work or custom jewelry?
- Which colors would you like? You can always send any fabric swatches or photographs that you’d like, to ensure that the colors are as closely matched as possible.
- When will you need to receive the artwork? It typically takes three-four weeks to create and prepare custom artwork for shipping. However, I can often work with a tighter timeline when necessary.
- Before I move forward with creating your handmade creation, I will provide you with the complete pricing, including shipping to your location, and instructions on how to purchase your commission.
- Once your commissioned piece is complete, I will email you a photograph of the piece to ensure that you’re happy with it before it ships.
Contact me with any questions!