This gorgeous Hexagon Crochet Blanket comes in the colors of rose wine, light rose and white will look wonderful in a baby’s room and will work well with any neutrals or warm-toned colors. Perfect for a nursery to add a bit of color and to spend quality time with the little one during bonding moments that are ever so precious.
Each crochet blanket takes about 2-3 hours a day to create and starts with me either being inspired by the color combination or a design pattern and then finding the perfect colors to match. The blanket is worked from hexagon shapes with soft acrylic yarn and measures 43″ x 32″ making it the perfect size to cuddle baby with, cover them up in a stroller or fold over the side of a crib without too much bulk.
• Materials Used: 100% acrylic yarn
• The hexagon blanket measures 43 x 32 inches
• Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold/warm water; machine dry low
• This item was made in a smoke-free home.
• We are a pet-friendly home, so if you have allergies, please send me a message before ordering so we can discuss the creation/handling/packaging of your item to minimize issues when it gets to you.
This handmade Hexagon Crochet Blanket also makes for a memorable gift for special occasions such as birthdays, baby or wedding showers and of course Christmas.
I started crochet blankets when I was a young mom, staying home to care for my family with the focus on creating personalized handmade gifts for family and friends. I discovered that people really appreciated a handmade gift over the store-bought versions that come across as thoughtless and just another useless thing to add to the gift pile.