Three Times Chaos Studio
The Commission Process
All requests for commissioned and custom work are welcome, and the process is easy peasy. If you would like to discuss commission options, please contact me and I will guide you through the process and provide you with pricing options. A few things to consider:
- What would you like to commission? A wood-burning, crochet work or custom jewelry?
- Which colors would you like? You can always send any fabric swatches or photographs that you’d like, to ensure that the colors are as closely matched as possible.
- When will you need to receive the artwork? It typically takes three-four weeks to create and prepare custom artwork for shipping. However, I can often work with a tighter timeline when necessary.
- Before I move forward with creating your handmade creation, I will provide you with the complete pricing, including shipping to your location, and instructions on how to purchase your commission.
- Once your commissioned piece is complete, I will email you a photograph of the piece to ensure that you’re happy with it before it ships.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you have. Thank you!