This handsome black and white diamond crochet blanket will look amazing with grey and white decor in the nursery. Perfect for spending quality time with the little one during bonding moments that are ever so precious. It’s also great for going on walks with a stroller.
Each crochet blanket takes about 2-3 hours a day to create and starts with me either being inspired by the color combination or a design pattern and then finding the perfect colors to match. The blanket is worked from hexagon shapes with soft acrylic yarn and measures 43″ x 32″ making it the perfect size to cuddle baby with, cover them up in a stroller or fold over the side of a crib without too much bulk.
• Materials Used: 100% acrylic yarn
• The black and white diamond crochet blanket measures 43 x 32 inches
• Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold/warm water; machine dry low
• This item was made in a smoke-free home.
• We are a pet-friendly home, so if you have allergies, please send me a message before ordering so we can discuss the creation/handling/packaging of your item to minimize issues when it gets to you.
This black and white diamond crochet blanket also makes for a memorable gift for special occasions such as birthdays, baby or wedding showers and of course Christmas.
I started crochet blankets when I was a young mom, staying home to care for my family with the focus on creating personalized handmade gifts for family and friends. I discovered that people really appreciated a handmade gift over the store-bought versions that come across as thoughtless and just another useless thing to add to the gift pile.