This blue and ecru crochet goddess bag will help you reduce using plastic bags and show up at the store or farmer’s market by showing off your connection to mother earth. Or fill it with sunscreen, a water bottle, your favorite book and a towel for a day at the beach.
I created this bag from inspiration to incorporate the goddess design while crocheting. The bag measures 11.5 x 13 inch and the strap measures 28 inches. The bag is crochet from thick blue and ecru acrylic yarn and took about three hours to create and is perfect for running to the store, going to class or just spending the day with friends.
- Measures 11.5 x 13 inches
- blue and ecru acrylic yarn
- Can be machine washed and dried
- This item was made in a smoke-free home.
- We are a pet-friendly home, so if you have allergies, please send me a message before ordering so we can discuss the creation/handling/packaging of your item to minimize issues when it gets to you.
This blue and ecru crochet goddess bag also makes great for a memorable gift for special occasions such as birthdays, and Christmas or just because for your earthy people in your circle.
I started crochet bags in addition to my crochet blankets to build on my expertise in crochet and expand what I could offer. I wanted to create a little bit of cash flow on my own by selling my handmade creations as I became a stay at home as my son underwent three liver transplants.
Please note that computer screens may have the colors a little off.